Please provide us with your details. Your information is confidential.
SA Hospital Plan (South Africa)
Hospital plans are a popular form of medical aid option and insurance cover in South Africa. The term hospital plan can be quite misleading on its own. It needs to be clearly differentiated between a medical aid hospital plan and a hospital cash back plan. Medical aid hospital plans are essentially medical aids that only cover the in-hospital costs and usually chronic medication as well. Hospital cash back plans pay cash to the insured for every day in hospital and is a form of personal cover rather than medical cover.
SA Hospital Plan is a comprehensive resource on different facets of both medical aid hospital plans and hospital cash back plans. Our database of articles are intended to educate readers on the different types of cover, benefits and common issues experienced by members.
- Hospital Cover With Chronic Benefits
- Hospital Plan Products and Prices
- Hospital Plan for the Unemployed or Lost Your Job
- Hospital Plans That Cover Fertility Treatment
- Waiting Period for Hospital Plans
- What is a hospital plan in South Africa?
- Deferred Period Rule and Meaning on Hospital Cash Plans
- Student Hospital Plan (Local and Foreign University Students)
- Cheap Hospital Plan Cover
- Hospital Plans for Pensioners and Senior Citizens
- Medical Aid Gap Cover is not Hospital Cover
- Private Rates for Doctors and Specialists
- Maternity Benefits on Hospital Plans
- Different Types of Hospital Plans
- Medical Aid Hospital Plans
- National Health Insurance and Medical Aid Hospital Plans
- Hospital Cash Back Per Day Cover
- Hospital Plan Medical Aid for Pregnancy and Childbirth
SA Hospital Plan is not a medical aid or insurance provider and all concerns regarding these financial products should be directed at the company and the Council for Medical Schemes or South African Insurance Association.